Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I couldn't resist- Round 2 at QFC

So the Buy 5, Save $5 at QFC ended on 9/16/14, so after work I made a quick pit stop in, hoping to find Airwick on sale, but that was a no-go, so I browsed around a bit and was able to find a few more freebies, and some necessities. And that made me a happy girl.

The Gilette shave gel was $2.49 retail, $1.99 sale, $0.99 B5/S5 promo. I used (1) $1.00 off Gilette coupon = FREE

The Garnier was FREE with the same coupon combo I used the day before.

The Barilla pasta sauces were $0.75 each after (3) $0.75 coupons and store promos.

I felt good with my purchase. Free is always good, and buying items I need is even better.

I can't wait for my coupon stash to grow, and for QFC to have their Buy 5, Save $5 promotion again! Its big-time savings for couponers.

No comments:

Post a Comment