Sunday, September 21, 2014

Great deal on Triaminic

There is a coupon circulating in today's sunday paper for $4 off any Triaminic cough syrup for kids. Its great to have on hand and they only cost $1.68 each out of pocket at my local Target. I felt it was a great deal, because cough medicine for children can be quiet expensive. I also found a Gillette Razor Kit on clearance for $10.48, and I used a $3 off Gillette Razor coupon to bring it down to $7.48. Thats not too bad considering it comes with body wash, deodorant, and shave gel. It was kind of a spur of the moment purchase but I know it will get good use. The proglide pivot razors alone sell for $12.99 at Target right now.

This is my current (non-food item) stockpile, that is accumulating in my closet. This is what I have collected so far over the last 2 weeks, and I really haven't spent too much. I am trying to focus on things that will get used. I am a practical person, and can't see spending any money on items that just won't get used or will expire before being used. Any money spent on something that goes to waste is wasted money. Exception: money maker (MM) products. I will always get something if I can if I make money on it, whether I need it or not, because the overage can go towards something I do need.

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean money maker?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara, I am going to write a post on money makers just for you.:)

      Delete