Saturday, October 18, 2014

Holy dog treats! Stock up now......



Do you need dog treats? Do you have Beneful coupons? Use them at Target! I just scored on 6 bags of Beneful baked delights for nearly free (I paid $0.01 plus tax on 2 bags).

I am not sure that this is SUPPOSED to happen this way but Target allowed me to use both my Buy One Get One Free Baked Delights coupon with a $1.50 any Beneful Baked Delights. I figured that since I was buying 2 products, I could try to use 2 MQs. It worked, but what I wasn't expecting was when the BOGOF coupon scanned, it deducted $4.49 off the total, which was the max value of the coupon, not the sale price of the treats, which were only $3 on sale. So, deducting both manufacturer coupons off of two made it $0.01.  What a steal! Literally. My doggie is gonna be a happy girl.


I went in to Target at 8:45 at night tonight because they had a cartwheel that ended today for the Pumpkin Spice M&Ms. They were 50% off today only with the Target Cartwheel app, and I have been dying to try them. But as I was cruising the store with my 3 year old wearing PJs, a princess costume, and a cape, I found some items I couldn't pass up. I ended up spending $9.74 for $64.44 worth of items in 5 transactions. I got 6 bags of Beneful treats, 3 Theraflu boxes, 6 Crest Kids toothpastes, 2 boxes of Alpo dog biscuits, and 2 bags of M&Ms. It was a pretty great and very unexpected trip. I have about $5 left in my couponing budget for this week. Hopefully I can stick to my budget as I am going to be moving in 2.5 weeks, and I keep having to remind myself that I have to pack ALL this stuff too!

Happy Clipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment